Welcome to the HAE EHA’s CBILS Digital Application Portal
In March 2020 the UK Government launched the “Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme” (CBILS) which is a commercial loan facility, backed by governmental guarantees, designed to assist those businesses that have been directly affected by the Coronavirus pandemic and the government measures implemented to control the virus spread.
HAE EHA’s CBILS Portal is provided for all UK businesses seeking financial support via a CBILS loan, Free of Charge. There are no fees payable to Hire Association Europe for the use of this service. The qualification for this scheme is as follows;
The business needs:
- to be established for a minimum of three years
- to confirm the loan will primarily be used to support UK trading
- their annual turnover to be less than £45 Million
- to be a viable business before the restrictions commenced
- to have been directly affected by the coronavirus
- the loan to be a maximum of 25% of the annual business turnover
The loan facility is able to provide loans up to £250,000 without the need for a director’s personal guarantee as the lender is provided with a governmental guarantee for 80% of the outstanding debt. Loans over this amount and up to £5 Million are also available but will require additional forms of security for lenders to support the application. The minimum loan is £50,001 and maximum term of the loan is 60 months. All Loans have the interest paid by the government for the first 12 months and there are no fees payable to the loan provider by the borrower. All loans are subject to formal credit approval.
The Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS) is managed by the British Business Bank on behalf of, and with the financial backing of the Secretary of State for Business, Energy and industrial Strategy (BEIS). Full details on CBILS and the list of participating CBILS Lenders can be found on the British Business Bank website here.
The DAP is designed to automatically handle loans up to £250,000 so any loan requests over this will be referred to one of our specialists for manual underwriting.
If you require a loan of less than £50,000 and would like to apply for the new Bounce Back Loan Scheme (BBLS) please visit our BBIL page for direct links to the lenders providing these schemes.
- A full copy of the latest filed accounts for the business (not a modified version)
- Latest set of Management Accounts
- 6 months business bank statements (must be PDF version or scan of paper version)