The funds tied up in your business sales invoices can restrict cashflow if your customers are slow to pay on the terms agreed. Invoice discounting is form of finance that allows you to release a high percentage of the value of the invoice, including VAT, at the point the invoice is paid. This allows for the level of funding available to be directly linked to the value of outstanding invoices.
- Upto 90% of the value of the invoice, including VAT, can be released at the point the invoice is raised
- You continue to manage your customer relationship and collect the debts due
- You can fund against single invoices or the whole of the sales ledger
- The level of funding increases the higher the level of sales the business achieves
- Additional funds can be made available periodically to cover essential payment, VAT or HMRC payments for example.