Launched on 6 April 2021, the Recovery Loan Scheme (RLS) provides financial support to businesses across the UK as they recover and grow following the coronavirus pandemic.
You can apply to the scheme if Covid-19 has affected your business. You can use the finance for any legitimate business purpose – including managing cashflow, investment and growth. However, you must be able to afford to take out additional debt finance for these purposes.
If your business has already borrowed from any of the other coronavirus loan schemes – namely:
- the Bounce Back Loan Scheme (BBLS)
- the Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CBILS)
- the Coronavirus Large Business Interruption Loan Scheme (CLBILS)
RLS is still open to you, although the amount you have borrowed under an existing scheme may in certain circumstances limit the amount you may borrow under RLS.
RLS will run until 31 December 2021, subject to review.
Our DAP is provided for all UK businesses seeking financial support via the RLS, Free of Charge and with no fees payable to ECS Group for the use of this service.
The qualification for this scheme is as follows;
Your business must:
- have been impacted by Covid-19
- be carrying out trading activity in the UK
- have a viable business proposition
The following are not eligible under RLS:
- Banks, building societies, insurers and reinsurers (excluding insurance brokers)
- Public-sector bodies
- State-funded primary and secondary schools
The maximum amount of a facility provided under the scheme is £10m per business (maximum £30m per group). Minimum facility sizes vary, starting at £1,000 for asset and invoice finance, and £25,001 for term loans and overdrafts.
Full details on the RLS and the list of participating Lenders can be found on the British Business Bank website here.
You are about to start your formal application. Before commencing please ensure you have the following information to hand, as the application cannot be submitted without these documents being uploaded to the online application.
- A full copy of the latest filed accounts for the business (not a modified version)
- Latest set of Management Accounts
- 6 months business bank statements (must be PDF version or scan of paper version)
- Valid photo ID for each director
I can confirm that I have read and understood the terms of the Recovery Loan Scheme, and I believe that my business will qualify for this loan. I do have the information required for the loan application (as stated above) and it is available for upload with the submission.
Please click below to either apply for an RLS Loan straight away, or calculate your funding availability first.